Addis VFW Hall
4453 Myhand Street
Addis, LA 70710
The Addis VFW Hall is owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation. The center is located in front of the Myhand Park. All bookings are handled through the Parks and Recreation Office at the WBR Community Center.
- Building dimensions 61 ft. X 128 ft.
- Covered drive-through at entrance doors
- Commercial kitchen, bar, and meeting room
- Seating capacity: approximately 252
- Round and rectangular tables with banquet-style chairs are available
- Approximately- 30 round tables (60") and 4 rectangle (3’x6’)
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: driver’s license, voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event
- For weddings booked a year in advance, the individual booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom.
- Bookings are handled by the Parks and Recreation Office at the WBR Community Center in Port Allen
- Weekend Booking Fee: $250.00 due at the time of booking; Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function; the deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
- Weekday Booking Fee: $125.00, same deposit fee
- For weddings booked in advance before the book opening:
Booking and Deposit Fees: $500.00 due at the time of rental.
- Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% convenience fee) only- NO CASH.