Louis Mouch, Jr., Multi-Purpose Facility
152 Turner Road
Port Allen, LA 70767
The arena is owned and operated by the West Baton Rouge Parish Parks & Recreation Department.
Rental of the arena is handled by the arena staff at (225) 388-9125.
- Main covered arena with stadium style seating, concession stand, and restrooms, approximately 185 ft x 350 ft
- Covered live-stock barn with restrooms, approximately 100 ft x 125 ft
- Uncovered warm-up area, approximately 80 ft x 65 ft
- Covered warm-up area, approximately 100 ft x 120 ft
- A covered horse barn, approximately 100 ft x 120 ft. This is available for horse boarding as needed.
- Covered playground that is fenced in
- RV Hookups
- The Facility is open during most events, such as 4-H shows, SLTSA, Barrel Racing, and RSNC ect. for the public to sit and watch the events.
We have several different events throughout the year for the public to participate in, such as Dog Shows, Riding Events, 4-H live stock shows, and an annual fair is hosted here.
For more information on the West Baton Rouge Parish Louis Mouch Jr. Multi-Purpose Facility, please call either the arena at (225) 388-9125 or Jason LeBlanc at (225) 279-4358. You can also email Jason directly.
Rental of the Multi-Purpose Facility for a Livestock event
- Single Day Rental: $400.00 for a single day rental, or 10% of gross receipt, whichever is greater.
- Multiple Day Rentals: If the rental is for 2 or more consecutive days, rental will be $350.00 per day, or 10% of gross receipts, whichever is greater.
- Non-Livestock Events and Rodeos: $600.00 per day or 10% of gross receipts,whichever is greater.
- Tractor Drivers: An additional $75.00 per day will be assessed for the WBR Recreation Dept. to provide a facilities tractor operator. Only certified WBR Parish employees are allowed to operate the tractor.
- Move In/Move Out Days: Charges for move in/move out days are $50.00 per hour after regular business hours. Regular business hours are 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday inclusive. There is no charge if done during these hours and the center is not rented.
- ***Rental hours are from 7:00 AM until 1:00 AM. If rental exceeds 18 hours per day, an additional $50.00 per hour will be charged. (This 18-hour rate does not apply to multiple day events.)
- One-Half Day Rental :$200.00 for a (7) hour period with no admission charges. Rental hours are 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM. If another activity is NOT scheduled that day, additional hours are available at $25.00 per hour up to a limit of $300.00 per day. If admission is charged, rental fee is $350.00 or 10% of gross receipts, whichever is greater.
- Three (3) hour Special Event Rental: rental for practice and agricultural use for youth groups.